Hoffman Homes for Youth
The Clinical Services Department is accepting resumes to fill the position of Art Therapist. The Art Therapist oversees and develops the art therapy program for Hoffman Homes and reports to the Creative Therapies Supervisor. This position conducts individual and group sessions as a supplement to the youth/young adult’s therapeutic program. The Art Therapist works with the primary treatment team to offer an alternative forum for the youth or young adult to process their thoughts and feelings, while developing copings skills. This position typically takes the lead on any art-related campus projects.
- Master’s degree in Art Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- Strong knowledge in applying art as a therapeutic process.
- Understanding of Trauma Informed Care.
- Ability to work with a broad age range of youth and young adults from various programs to include: Residential Treatment, Transitional Living, Education, Shelter and potentially Outpatient.
- Possess a team-oriented approach in order to interface with multiple departments